Thursday, August 20, 2009

Went to a psychic fair on 08/16/2009

I went to my first psychic fair in 3 years. I used to go to the J&M Enterprises Psychic Fair, that traveled thru Wisconsin, Illinois, & Indiana for over 30 years, until Marlena The Rock Lady passed away in April 2006 (days before her 75th Birthday). Her daughter Melody Joy took over the fair, but ran it so poorly that she discontinued it completely in 2008.


I was lucky to find True Psychic Fair on the internet, and went to their fair at the Best Western in Kenosha Wisconsin on August 16th, 2009. True hosts the fair every other month from noon - 5pm (ends sooner if crowds wind down prior to 5pm). Normally I don't make special trips for something like this, but I hadn't been to Wisconsin since 2006, and wanted to go back up there. So I went up for that, and for some sight seeing.


I went with a 20 minute reading, as I didn't need to know too much. I was mainly concerned with my job, as I've had problems with my job lately. I went to see a numerologist, named Lily. I specifically went with a numerologist, because I find that, at least for me, that they're more accurate in their readings than others have who do tarot alone. Based on my D.O.B., I'm a 4, which makes me a hard worker, someone who likes routine, and not someone who changes easily. My zodiac sign, Scorpio, also makes me someone who doesn't like a lot of change. I was told that there will be a change in jobs soon, and will be for more money than what I'm making now. I am looking at finding another job, as my last job within the company created a lot of tension, that I don't speak to people in receiving now. I do believe it'll remain in manufacturing. I just don't know where yet.
Also within the reading, I was told that I would be needing to purchase a better car than what I have right now. I was told around February is when I'm supposed to get another car. Then around June or July of 2010, I would be making a move to live on my own. I wasn't told where, but I would like it to me in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I feel that I'd be at home there than where I'm at in Gary Indiana, or Chicago (HELL NO) where some people think I should live at.


I do admit that I do need a better car than what I have, as the car I have is more than ready for the junk yard. Also, the reason people believe that Chicago is a better choice for me has to do with more job opportunities. That might be true, but the cost of living in most of Chicagoland is too expensive. Cook County has high property taxes, high sales tax (most of Cook County averages 9¢ on the dollar for sales tax, while Chicago averages 10-12¢ on the dollar, since Chicago has a 10.25% sales tax (11.25% in the immediate downtown area). Even if an item isn't taxed at the state level of 6.25%, county & local sales tax still applies to everything else (including groceries). It's all the different sales tax that makes it expensive to live in Cook County (especially Chicago). Rent is also expensive. Most people that tell me to look at Chicago are looking at Boystown, and think I'd want to live in the Boystown area. That is one area I hate the most (besides downtown), due to too much traffic, not enough parking, and one of the most expensive neighborhoods to live in. Most apartments in Boystown have rent for a studio apartment going for $800 and up. One bedroom apartments go for more than $1000 a month. In order to live in Chicago requires living in less trendy neighborhoods. In some cases, it requires living in rundown neighborhoods to get affordable rent. For me, I can not go without a car, since my line of work is overall in the suburbs, and not in the city of Chicago. Many people refuse to see that, and only look at Boystown as a reason to want to live in Chicago. I've been up to Milwaukee, and while it's a smaller major city than Chicago, it's more affordable. There's higher income taxes & property taxes (for those owning their homes), but factoring in that, rent, sales tax (most of Wisconsin averages 5.5%, while Milwaukee, Ozaukee, & Washington Counties have 5.6% sales tax), and it's just slightly more than Gary Indiana. I can handle up to an additional $3000 a year to live in Milwaukee vs. at least $10,000 to live in Chicago. Besides, my soul mate is already living in the Milwaukee area. I have the full name of this guy (yes people I'm gay if you don't know already), but I'm only revealing the guy's first name of Michael, and lives just outside of the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha. He's a Virgo, which I was picking up on. He has a birthday coming up, while I have a birthday coming up next month. He'll be turning 41 this month, while I'll be turning 36 next month. He's a blonde haired, blue eye guy, which past psychics have picked up on, and I dismissed it until a few years ago. I do know I'll be meeting Michael either before this year is up, or next year in person. My only contact with him was thru Match.com a few years ago, and lost contact with him. I did find him on facebook & myspace, and will eventually be making contact with him again soon.
Before I go, Lily did mention that based on my D.O.B., that I'm most compatible with Virgo, with Taurus second, and Cancer third. She also saw me compatible with Leo, which I don't agree with, since my last boyfriend is a Leo, and we were both too stubborn to make anything work. Leo's need a lot of attention, while I'm someone that needs "Me" time. That is something many Leo's I've met that can't handle. So I don't see any Leos working out with me. Lily did agree with me that Capricorns don't work out with me. Lily sees Capricorns as being dominating for me. While I don't agree with that, my reason for not working out with Capricorns overall has to do with Capricorns I meet not being serious people. They want to do things their way only, and don't always finish what they do. I'm told by other psychics that I should be compatible with Capricorn, as they see Scorpio & Capricorn as more compatible than Scorpio & Virgo. But most Virgos I meet usually get along with me, and see me as a person they can work with than most Capricorns I meet (including my own brother, who is a Capricorn).
That's all for now, and work on finding another job. I will have another blog ready related to work, as I have some gossip I want to disclose, and refuse to stay quiet about it. Yes; I'm willing to risk getting fired from my job, as I'm fed up with my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment