Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A long overdue blog

Sorry for those who follow my blog, but I've been busy until recently. This blog is about work. Things in receiving initially went well, but since June, it's been nothing, but bullshit. I have not learned D-e-l-f-i-n-a's job at all, other than receiving in vendor stock, and a little of other purchase order stock thru our label program, Current Directions (or CD as we call it). I haven't learned anything else, and I believe that was Delfina's plan, just so she thought I couldn't go after her job. Unlike Chris, I'm not after her job. In fact, she'll be there well after I'm gone, which might be soon. My co-worker T*o*n*y P_E_R_O_N_I_S (did this intentionally) wrote a nasty e-mail about how I wasn't supposed to keep the labels on my desk to a certain shipment that came in, and that the loads are supposed to be shared. He also stated that he trusts D*o*n*'s judement much better than mine at getting work done. I don't believe I needed to share my work with asshole D*o*n_a_l*d F_O_R_D, who had his own work. He also had plenty of help with his, but fucked up on it by not scanning everything. He took my work, and finished it, while sticking me with his work that he didn't finish. Add to it, he dumped everything in my trash can into my desk drawer. That is fucked up. I feel that despite Dick's efforts to bring someone over to days, and into receiving based on qualifications, D*e*l*f*i*n*a, T*o*n*y, & D-o-n seem to want me gone from receiving. Dick doesn't seem to be taking the issue seriously, that I'm considering leaving all together. There's more to this than what I disclosed.
I just regret taking the receiving job. As much as I want a day job, it's not worth the hassle to stay in receiving when the ASSHOLES in receiving don't want me there. I don't know how much of it is about me being gay. It's not obvious to most people (and people like D_e_l_f_i_n_a, T_o_n_y, & Kelly, who works in another dept.) as I don't flaunt it, nor act or look feminine. For those who do know; it doesn't bother those workers, as I don't hit up on them. Co-workers are off limits to me when it comes to seeing guys. That's just me. It might work for others though. Regardless, I don't fit in with this small group. At least if I stay, that I might be able to go back to my old job. At least Bryce & Richard on afternoons/evenings appreciate my work. Too bad receiving didn't. I believe D_e_l_f_i_n_a will fuck over the next person as well. Dick really wants me in receiving, as he didn't like the other people who applied for the job. He may have no choice since the receiving dept. chased me out, and will likely chase anyone else out that they don't like (like they did with me).

No comments:

Post a Comment